***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Virgina NIT FINAL 4 trip on the line Game Thread***

Knicks winning again tonight... Hawks gonna replace them playing at the Garden..... I smelll a NIT championship for these Hawks.... Sir Eric May getting what Gatens and Cole deserved as well.

I like Dakich tonight. Usually don't, but I do tonight.

Dakich won me back.. he was pretty funny. And not shy about calling out the B.S.

BiG Win. This...is why it's good to be in the NIT..despite missing the NCAAs. This team is still growing. A game like tonight is good prep for those Big Ten road games next year.

May had a bad game, I'm glad he gets another shot in Da Gaaa den

GO HAWKS!

Dakich won me back.. he was pretty funny. And not shy about calling out the B.S.

BiG Win. This...is why it's good to be in the NIT..despite missing the NCAAs. This team is still growing. A game like tonight is good prep for those Big Ten road games next year.

GO HAWKS!
This.

GO HAWKS!

The NIT isn't the ideal situation, but once you're in it, might as well make the best of it. Two sellout crowds, winning a tough road game against a good team, Marble looking like a first team All B10 player, McCabe finding his stroke, Woodbury and Olesani both getting more experience and playing well, May getting to go out with a nice run, lots of positives coming out of this run.

GO HAWKS!
Agreed. For all the talk about him and SA beforehand, I was prepared to hear him be a bit one-sided (which he appeared at the onset), but I really think he was impartial by the end. Probably due to iowa's ability to hang in and outplay Vag.

Great, great W by the Hawks!

Fran had them ready to play tonight. This may have been the best all around game we've seen from them all year. The team played well on both ends of the floor and they really stayed within themselves and played smart basketball on the offensive end. At no time did they look rattled or jittery or unsure. Even as UVA made several mini-runs to keep pulling back into the game, Iowa looked composed and business like. Some individually questionable plays, but as a team they just kept going back to work. That is a big step for this team.

GO HAWKS!
Agree. Although I would have loved to see the Hawks in the NCAA, we have already played two extra games that we wouldn't have had if we were in the Dance. Plus we just got a huge road win. Playing in the NIT this year will pay big dividends next year.

GO HAWKS!

Plus I'm going to be going '3-goggles' for the rest of the week. It's a blast!

Latest posts