***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Virgina NIT FINAL 4 trip on the line Game Thread***

Your complaining about the 5 fouls called on us? and the 3 called on UVA.. A total of 3 Free Throws were shot 1 by us and 2 by them.

A total of 8 fouls called. Cry me a river dude..

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

I think he's referring to the seemingly bad no calls.

We should win regardless...the have made some garbage 3s...odds say that won't continue.

Your complaining about the 5 fouls called on us? and the 3 called on UVA.. A total of 3 Free Throws were shot 1 by us and 2 by them.

A total of 8 fouls called. Cry me a river dude..

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Several horrible calls that half

White has hacked hard on the breakaway
McCabe screen was not a foul in any way
Virginia had 3 clear as day travels in the first 5 minutes

If you can't see these, you just don't want to.

BWAH AH HA HA HA officiated very well...wow...must not be watching this Iowa game at all.

You don't think this is a very good game? They are pretty much letting them play. That half took what 35 minutes. Please give me another half like that on the ROAD.. Pretty Please!!

8 Fouls we called in the 1st half.. Just guess what happens if they start blowing them whistles, NOTHING GOOD!..

You don't think this is a very good game? They are pretty much letting them play. That half took what 35 minutes. Please give me another half like that on the ROAD.. Pretty Please!!

No i prefer they call the fouls and traveling even if it makes the game go a little longer...sorry but letting them play is BS if they are fouling call the damn fouls end of story, that is what the rule book is for.

Latest posts