***OFFICIAL*** Iowa vs PSU game thread

Based on play and body language I predict Basabe is Fran's first recruit to transfer. Coach and player appear equally frustrated. Would be ironic considering Mel came w Fran and got frosh honors last year. Something definitely wrong,

Based on play and body language I predict Basabe is Fran's first recruit to transfer. Coach and player appear equally frustrated. Would be ironic considering Mel came w Fran and got frosh honors last year. Something definitely wrong,

#MASSTRANSFERS ?

PSU as 3 wins all at home, one of which is Pudue, the other 2 against Illinois and Nebraska, 2 of the teams Iowa has not beat, am i dissapointed yes but to call them the worst is wrong, Marble is a effective pt guard but is not the answer for going forward, he is a solid 2 or wg who is dangerous with the ball in his hands and will make a solid partner with Gesell. 8 players scored for PSU while Iowa had 4 with the two only having FT

maybe bo ryan bribed him to play slow but who knows?:confused:

Nice creepy guy behind the announcers. :eek:

Did he look like this
hs_a_shayegan_sy_300.jpg

Latest posts