***OFFICIAL*** Iowa vs PSU game thread

Iowa will make a game of this down the stretch... just watch.

They need to be grandpa-strong on the boards, though.

Thankfully White and Marble are the future. I'm tired of Gatens' game and Brommer, Cartwright, and Archie need to go and make room on the roster.

this team is so bad...funny how there were people who thought this team would win 5-6this in a row and stuff....

Agreed...little to no improvement throughout this year. very inconsistent. I am anxious for next year and see if we can actually improve.

Fran gets 3 more years to show improvement...if they are not good by woody's jr year...it will be time for Fran to hit the road jack. And by good I just mean in NCAA contention.

Cartwright had his best game against PSU, and is not playing you know that Iowa going to be in trouble when you see Brommer ans Olaseni getting extensive playing time,
at least Olaseni is being aggressive, and as another poster pointed out he got mugged but they called it a block

Iowa will make a game of this down the stretch... just watch.

They need to be grandpa-strong on the boards, though.

Penn State will make sure to let the Hawks back in. They aren't good enough to keep a lead; however, I'm not so sure of Iowa's good enough not to suck

Gatens needs to step up this next half. He is colder than the north pole right now. But we all know what he can do if he heats up.

Fran gets 3 more years to show improvement...if they are not good by woody's jr year...it will be time for Fran to hit the road jack. And by good I just mean in NCAA contention.

Iowa basketball will be fine in 3 years. The talent is on the way. It sucks having to be patient, but it is what it is. Caff showed improvement in year 2, that's all we could really ask for.

Latest posts