Official Iowa vs. Michigan Prediction Thread

What I hope happens

Iowa 35 Michigan 28.

What I think will probably happen. Michigan 41 Iowa 24.

I hope in my hopes.

Has anybody predicted we lose 61-9? Only kidding of course. I don't like how this game is setting up, but with each day I'm trying to be more positive. However, I still think we lose 31-21. Hope I'm wrong.

Yup, I stand by my prediction. we lose by at least 40 and my final score 61-9

The Minnesota game was the first game this season where I predicted we'd win. And we lost. So I'm going back to my old predictions.

Michigan 55 - Iowa 3

D - Line has Nardo back and Norm keeps em rotating and fresh. Davis is back and healthy, opening back up the long passing routes. Iowa O-line and running backs finally figured out how to run block and run, very consistently. McCall makes it even more rompy and his dad wins a hvywt title after the game. Timmy D in the house and honorary captain. Crowd so wild it makes it 12.5 men. Iowa 40 Michigan 37.

Let's see, where is that prediction thread. Ahhh, here it is. Congrats to the 3 people that correctly picked the Hawks to score less than 30 points and win. I thought we would win but would need more than 30. And congrats to BK for being the only one that was wrong twice. You all win nothing.

I am on the record stating we would lose...I admit it our home mystique remains. I'm already predicting a thrashing at Purdue. Purdue 24-Iowa 20.

Pass me the bbq sauce, tastes like chicken.

I am on record somewhere saying Iowa would cough up the lead in the 4th quarter. Didn't happen so I will gladly eat a bird for an Iowa win. Nice trade off.

Latest posts