Official Iowa vs. Michigan Prediction Thread

Wheres our favorite neh sayer who says 61-9? Vandenberg learns how to pick up blitzes and does it like his job. Binns gets 2 sacks as DR tries to run around the end on designed pass plays. Mandenberg runs in a TD in the 4th to put Hawks up for good. IOWA- 38 Michigan-28

I just don't see how our defense will stop Michigan at all after watching them through the first eight games. I hope i'm wrong.

Iowa wins 28-24...and IF we happen to lose, i hope we lose with pride knowing we didnt "play to lose." I've got over last week and hoping this ends up being a confidence boost! We can't be great every year :) but we're not terrible either. Be a true fan!! Lets GO HAWKS!!!

There are no moral victories.

Signed,

Hayden Fry

From ESPN
Expect a close game between Michigan and Iowa on Saturday. The past five meetings between these two teams in Iowa City have each been decided by six points or less. The combined margin of victory in those five games has been 17 points (one game went to overtime).

I agree with your prophecy.

Signed,

Harold Camping

If we start slow then we will get smoked, badly. If Mich comes out cold then we will play to a low scoring halftime. If Iowa starts out the second half stopping Mich (somehow) on a couple of 3 and outs or only a couple of first downs that result in punts then we have a chance. But...

We just lost to the worst FBS team in America and a team that Michigan absolutely took to the woodshed (58-0). Any decent team would not lose to them accidentally.

My prediction- moderately close in the first half, beatdown in the second half=
Bad Guys 41 Good Guys 17. I hope that I'm wrong. In Iowa's favor- Logic plays no part in this game sometimes.

Will he be Mandenberg and pick up the blitz or Vandgina and wilt under pressure?

That will be the deciding factor.

Will he be Mandenberg and pick up the blitz or Vandgina and wilt under pressure?

That will be the deciding factor.

Nice! He may be able to be Mandenberg if Cocker helps pick up the blitz, but if Hymen wiffs on blocking the d end then we will have a bloody Vandgina for a QB. Then we may have to bring in Reddick.

We just lost to the worst FBS team in America and a team that Michigan absolutely took to the woodshed (58-0). Any decent team would not lose to them accidentally.

So last year didn't happen? We had a worse loss against Minnesota last year and we still beat Michigan in Michigan.

Two scenerios:

1. We pull it out by a touchdown and everyone is even more pi$$ed about last week. The fans are still left wondering what in the hell kind of team we have.

2. We lose by 2 touchdowns and things get really ugly.

I really think it'll be #1.

totally random, uneducated guess

iowa 20 - mich 24

if we made Jantz look like Robinson, what will we make Robinson look like?

jantz11_thumb.png

This will be the most exciting game of the year and I think if we win this game, we could finish with a winning record. It should be a back and forth scoring game with very little defense. Seeing it as:

Iowa 41
Mich 35

I will believe Michigan is good when they really beat a top 20 team.

Iowa will maybe be the best team Michigan has beaten all year if they win.

Wins vs Western Michigan, Notre Dame, Eastern Michigan, SDSU, Northwestern, Purdue.
Loss to MSU at HOME.

Really lame list of wins. No wonder they put up so many rushing yards. I think Iowa puts them down by 10

Latest posts