****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

This series was a disgrace.
Down 25 points and we run twice and try a 2 yard pass to the full back.
No hurry up, no urgency.

Funny he won't play other frosh skill players but no problem with the freshman punter hitting an 18 yarder every week.

He gives us the best chance to win damnit!

Down 4 tds and grinding it out on the ground with Weisman

The coaches seriously must just not give a ****. That's the only reason I can come up with for our playcalling. We're getting murdered and we run on first and second down for a whopping 3 yards, and then throw a 2 yard pass (which of course Vandenberg throws poorly) on third down. Unreal.

Funny he won't play other frosh skill players but no problem with the freshman punter hitting an 18 yarder every week.

He gives us the best chance to win damnit!

yeah, why not put Weinke in there? he doesn't have a lot of distance, but probably won't be shanking them either.

The coaches seriously must just not give a ****. That's the only reason I can come up with for our playcalling. We're getting murdered and we run on first and second down for a whopping 3 yards, and then throw a 2 yard pass (which of course Vandenberg throws poorly) on third down. Unreal.

Good thing Michigan is looking ahead to OSU..

I hate when the announcers and anyone else says that the margin of error is small at Iowa. Give me a break. Its an excuse when things are not going well.

It's all part of the plan to make Michigan tire its offense out. Just wait. They'll soon be unable to score, they'll be so tired, and that is when Iowa will make its move.

Latest posts