****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

Absolute incompetence by both coaches and players. This team isnt even remotely competitive. This team is worse than the 2000 team. Way to sustain a program, Kirk. Think it's time for you to go.

Why would we bring him in when we can let Vandenberg hand it off to Weisman twice, and then throw a crappy pass on third down?

That's right, I'm quoting my own post, because I nailed it on the head. 2 runs for little gain and then a bad pass. **** Ferentz.

It KF doesn't give JR some snaps today, he's a bigger ******* then I thought. And I think he's a pretty big ******* right now.

I wonder if the players are inspired by their coach seemingly giving up in the 3rd quarter.

At this point, it's obvious they have quit for this game. It seriously looks like they are simply doing this intentionally -- JVB rolls out, glances downfield and tosses it to Weisman to get blown up for 0. Both coach and player have to TRY to be so impotent. This isn't just bad execution or lack of talent, this is intentional.

At this point, it's obvious they have quit for this game. It seriously looks like they are simply doing this intentionally -- JVB rolls out, glances downfield and tosses it to Weisman to get blown up for 0. Both coach and player have to TRY to be so impotent. This isn't just bad execution or lack of talent, this is intentional.

Interesting. Seriously interesting.

Latest posts