****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

Good. This is what I want to see. I want them to put 60 up. Then see what Kurt says...

Yeah...i'm so ****** i'm rooting for Mich to run it up. We have become a laughing stock. Listen to he the announcers.

At least I won,t have to hear that we've only lost 6 games by a combined score of 10 points. Just watch the games. We have been dominated by every team except Minnesota.

Hoke is a scholar and a gentleman. Scholar because he is pointing and showing without ambiguity where Iowa needs change, while at the same time demonstrating said changes. Gentleman because he looks like a kind and caring bear.

Just think of things this way guys, only one more game left in the season and there won't be a bowl game where we would see Iowa get crushed.

At this point, it's obvious they have quit for this game. It seriously looks like they are simply doing this intentionally -- JVB rolls out, glances downfield and tosses it to Weisman to get blown up for 0. Both coach and player have to TRY to be so impotent. This isn't just bad execution or lack of talent, this is intentional.

Yes, It seems to me it is Kirk Ferentz saying "f" u to the fans and his critics.

I'm ashamed to wear the Tiger Hawk. I'm taking my Hawk plate off my car too. I can't keep watching this train wreck. And worse yet there's NO passion shown on the field by the team. That's the coaches fault.

I wish I didn't have season tickets just so that someone could offer me a free ticket to next week's game and I could turn them down.

Why doesn't KF just come out and say "I don't want a QB controversy for next year and that is why I am not giving Rudock some snaps. And I coach like a scared little bunny."

Well, Michigan deserved to get picked there since there was absolutely no need for them to throw.

Latest posts