****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

“I have no regrets, I have no apologies, none whatsoever,” McCaffery said. “I'm going to continue to coach the same way, and we're going to keep working, improving, and battling, and fighting until we're up by 40.”

That's what i want coaches to say. We don't deserve this ******** kirk is feeding us.

“I have no regrets, I have no apologies, none whatsoever,” McCaffery said. “I'm going to continue to coach the same way, and we're going to keep working, improving, and battling, and fighting until we're up by 40.”

That's what i want coaches to say. We don't deserve this ******** kirk is feeding us.

Thats what Kurt is doing though, he's keeping his best QB in and giving us a chance to win.

Only 3 hours till off to teh IC for some bball. I expect a thoroughly entertaining game and plenty to cheer for.

Wrong. KF has an enterprising agent!!!!

Seriously! They have used "Oh KF is on everyone's short list for a professional job to the tune of a lifetime contract for $4mil per year."

I never bought all that talk. Jacksonville? Really? So what. Anyone else? Were there ever any competent organziations?

Top ten salary and laughing all the way to the bank.

I agree with seepig. This team is a joke, and no one on the team or coaching staff cares except Cotton. I am ashamed to be a Hawkeye fan right now, and if I had Iowa stuff on my car I would remove it too. I won't be renewing my season tickets next season that's for sure. Why would I throw my money away to watch a pathetic piece of garbage program?

Nice knowing ya princess...

well_bye_2.jpg

I agree with seepig. This team is a joke, and no one on the team or coaching staff cares except Cotton. I am ashamed to be a Hawkeye fan right now, and if I had Iowa stuff on my car I would remove it too. I won't be renewing my season tickets next season that's for sure. Why would I throw my money away to watch a pathetic piece of garbage program?

Sell tickets to make some of that money back...this guy had some interest in his tickets:

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/hawk-exchange-tickets-more/52736-2-nebraska-cheap.html