Official Iowa versus Illinois game thread

well, all i can do is go off of what i see. i'll take your word for it. maybe next time don't be so quick to give up. just saying.

I'm also a Cubs fan FYI..its pretty natural for me to expect disappointment. We blew a 20 point lead and fell behind by 5 to a team that had lost 6 straight conf games and I was mad at the time. I attended the game on Tuesday and lost my voice 5 minutes into the 2nd half. We failed in that game..we were failing in this game..I spoke out..and our team made me look bad and I'm happy for that.

Just so you know, I bleed Black and Gold just as much as you. Trust me. Sorry for telling you to shut up. Guess I need a beer

I'm also a Cubs fan FYI..its pretty natural for me to expect disappointment. We blew a 20 point lead and fell behind by 5 to a team that had lost 6 straight conf games and I was mad at the time. I attended the game on Tuesday and lost my voice 5 minutes into the 2nd half. We failed in that game..we were failing in this game..I spoke out..and our team made me look bad and I'm happy for that.

Just so you know, I bleed Black and Gold just as much as you. Trust me. Sorry for telling you to shut up. Guess I need a beer

don't worry mate, i need some whiskey.

What a weird game. Hokks came out not necessarily hot but playing really well to get up by 21, then Fran's substitutions sorta screwed up the momentum, let the Ill-annoy back in. Is there method in Fran's madness? We can only hope.

No! No there's not! He's doing more harm than good and was lucky to beat the worst team in the B1G despite his terrible substitution strategy and mismanagement of personnel that caused his team to blow away 26 points.

No! No there's not! He's doing more harm than good and was lucky to beat the worst team in the B1G despite his terrible substitution strategy and mismanagement of personnel that caused his team to blow away 26 points.

Doing more harm than good?

I would say he's done pretty well. No?

Olaseni deserves to start next game. Dude has been on fire. Give him the props and respect he deserves.

17-5 (6-3). Why on earth would you change anything? Im guessing Gabe isnt feeling disrespected because he isnt starting. He is playing some of the best ball on the team and just played 20+ minutes Saturday night in Champaign.

Its the old adage about not who starts but he is on the floor when the game is over. Gabe was out there and you will notice so was Oglesby.

I love this team right now, no need to rock the boat and change the starting lineup.

Latest posts