Official Iowa versus Illinois game thread

Dean, I admit to being one of those tonight. I should not drink during the games. But I am still ****** at the Hawks right now but of course grateful for the win.

Great to see them dig deep and get the W on the road. Nothing comes easy in this conference.

We don't win this game last year (in fact we lost it when we played Nebraska.) I honestly didn't believe they would win when we were down 5. This is the type of win that makes sitting through the crap worth it. I know, Illinois isn't that good but seriously, we've won on this court once in my life. It feels so good.

What a weird game. Hokks came out not necessarily hot but playing really well to get up by 21, then Fran's substitutions sorta screwed up the momentum, let the Ill-annoy back in. Is there method in Fran's madness? We can only hope.

Glad we won but MAN some of you guys go off the deep end fast. Stop cussing our guys, stick with them until the end. Its an ugly road win but a win....they don't come easy in the Conf. We are in rock solid 3rd place right now, 6-3 front half of the season, could have been better but not bad.

Some posters shouldn't be allowed to post during games, as it seems they are mentally incapable of watching basketball and the ebb and flow of a game.

agreed. Way too many "chicken littles" post here. The first thing that goes wrong and sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Latest posts