Here we go again.

We caught the last quarter of the game, wasn’t much of a fan of the color of that court. Clark appeared to have been much better this game from what I saw.

We had stuff going on but managed to see 2nd thru mid 4th. CC is gonna be just fine, Thank U!

Rest of Fever? ... Mitchell is a black hole with ZERO vision and I continue to be SHOCKED how bad Boston and Smith are as professionals. Half of TOs are bigs bobbling or unready for a fv@&ing Pass!
Watched both games last night -- Sun- Mystics, Storm - Lynx, and the bigs were tall, athletic and skilled. Imagine CC with Bri Stewart, Aja Wilson?

We had stuff going on but managed to see 2nd thru mid 4th. CC is gonna be just fine, Thank U!

Rest of Fever? ... Mitchell is a black hole with ZERO vision and I continue to be SHOCKED how bad Boston and Smith are as professionals. Half of TOs are bigs bobbling or unready for a fv@&ing Pass!
Watched both games last night -- Sun- Mystics, Storm - Lynx, and the bigs were tall, athletic and skilled. Imagine CC with Bri Stewart, Aja Wilson?
I’m surprised at how bad Caitlin’s teammates are. I thought Boston was supposed to be super talented. I haven’t seen many of the other teams players but Briana is very athletic and talented.

I’m surprised at how bad Caitlin’s teammates are. I thought Boston was supposed to be super talented. I haven’t seen many of the other teams players but Briana is very athletic and talented.
Well she had a good rookie yr. But man you coulda fooled me she's stunk these first 5 games. To the point where she should probably start coming off the bench. She looks slow out of shape and doesn't have very much touch or confidence. I'd try to trade her if they do that sort of thing. Plus I just don't think she's all that good of a fit for playing with Clark. She can't run in transition. She doesn't work for early post position like Monica and Stuelke always were coached to do when rim running. Maybe Boston would be a better fit somewhere else and get Clark another post that's better at those things.