Official Iowa v Michigan Game Thread

Great 1st half for Iowa. Marble was on fire, damn will be interesting to see if he can keep it up. If he does some records will fall..

just looking at the stats, you'd think Iowa would be up by 25.

outrebounding mich 20-11
shooting 70+% from 3
Dev with 22 points.

Jeez only 4 Michigan fouls?

I really didn't see anything too horribly missed. In fact, I think Gesell's getting away with a lot of hand checking and push offs when he has the ball. Of course, it helps that we're up 14.

I don't know what it was. It involved a lot of weird points and hurt knees.

gvDT5.gif

Have we really lost 12 of our last 13 against ranked teams? That doesn't sound correct to me. Halftime show just said that.

just looking at the stats, you'd think Iowa would be up by 25.

outrebounding mich 20-11
shooting 70+% from 3
Dev with 22 points.

Michigan has made some Villanova-type contested threes. Otherwise we're up 20.

Fran did a good job spreading out the minutes that half. Dev and Whitey need to play 17 minutes the 2nd half at least. No more Sapp or Uthoff. McCabe only for 5 minutes. Otherwise give me Gabe, Mikey and Mel all game. We don't need 3's anymore..pound them inside!!!!!!!

Fran did a good job spreading out the minutes that half. Dev and Whitey need to play 17 minutes the 2nd half at least. No more Sapp or Uthoff. McCabe only for 5 minutes. Otherwise give me Gabe, Mikey and Mel all game. We don't need 3's anymore..pound them inside!!!!!!!

i agree, except for Dev. keep giving him the green light. otherwise yes, attack the rim.

Latest posts