Official Iowa v Directional Michigan Game Thread

stretch play to the short side of the field even with a stud LT never made sense to me

People frequently make remarks about the quality of the O-Line. Frankly, I can't blame them for poor blocking when the opponent knows exactly what you're going to do.

You can make the argument the competition hasn't been great but the truth is we have been successful rushing the ball and a lot of it has to do with the online.

I've always been a fan of Bullock, he needs more carries. Kid runs hard and has the ability to break anything wide open. Just needs to quit dancing in the backfield and be more patient.

We're up 10 and the defense is dominating and you turds are still whining. Is this even fun for you?

I've always been a fan of Bullock, he needs more carries. Kid runs hard and has the ability to break anything wide open. Just needs to quit dancing in the backfield and be more patient.

Uh no. Bullock strips overs his own feet, goes down easily and doesn't make many miss. He doesn't see the field at any other school in the conference.

Latest posts