Official Iowa v Directional Michigan Game Thread

nice to finally get in a game like that. sorry i wasn't here to celebrate with you guys during the game, but i was watching.

This might have been over looked but I was also vary happy with Connor Kornbrath in his few attempts. He is showing that he can be a good punter. The one that he put down to the half yard line was a thing of beauty.

Iowa Punting
NOYDSAVGTB-20LG
Connor Kornbrath314147.00155
Team314147.00155

I don't think anyone was expecting that, even people who think Iowa is a 13 win team every year. I don't think Iowa's that good as they played today, I don't think WMU's that bad as the played today but it was just one of those days and as a fan base we all needed one of these days for a long time.

I don't think anyone was expecting that, even people who think Iowa is a 13 win team every year. I don't think Iowa's that good as they played today, I don't think WMU's that bad as the played today but it was just one of those days and as a fan base we all needed one of these days for a long time.

yeah, i think everyone, fans/players/coaches needed a game like this. we all expected it to be Mizzu St, but i'll take this one!

I like it! Only 11 completed passes but they went to 8 different receivers.

this is still going to be a rough season most likely, but it really does give you hope for the next 2-3 years. but, i'm just going to let this awesome win soak in.

Latest posts