Official Iowa v Directional Michigan Game Thread

TD Canzeri and EP is GOOD....wow 59-3. I have to go back a few years to think of the last time we dominated a team like this. The first that comes to mind is beating MN 55-0 back in 2008.

Not a whole lot of separation on our 3rd string RBs. They both need to work on ball skills, but they definitely both have raw talent.

Wow, what a boost to the Iowa coaches and players and especially the fans. We see what we are capable of even though it's not a Big 10 game. The offense has outscored the special teams and defense now. Didn't expect to see that earlier.

Can't US Cellular afford to actually make a head set? Those shots of KF with a head set with wrinkled stickers on them make me laugh. He is always the most shown person on TV for every game.

I would be embarrassed if I was an employee of US Cellular.

Must be a great game if all we can complain about is that. :)

I can't help but ask, do you all think Iowa may be better than expected or is Western Michigan that bad?

losing their best WR didn't help -- they played the other big10 teams pretty though (MSU and Northwestern)

who's to say they didn't wear them down though and make it easier for the Hawks

I can't help but ask, do you all think Iowa may be better than expected or is Western Michigan that bad?

A little of both? Just seems like everything went Iowa's way today and the roof just collapsed on WMU. Those back to back punt returns were total game changers.

Latest posts