***Official Iowa @ O$U game thread****

Iowans must be a bunch of wet noodles to put up with this shit. Over half of all major campus’s would be protesting and demanding that heads be rolling at this point.

The U of I president, AD and Fran’s coaching staff should be fired.

Iowans must be a bunch of wet noodles to put up with this shit. Over half of all major campus’s would be protesting and demanding that heads be rolling at this point.

The U of I president, AD and Fran’s coaching staff should be fired.
I've emailed the president 5-6 times now. I'm stunned the student body doesn't seem to care.

I've emailed the president 5-6 times now. I'm stunned the student body doesn't seem to care.

That’s what I am talking about. A spirit of indifference toward the athletic program. What has been going on since Barta has been here violates and code of integrity and morality. It’s like everyone at the University are in on it. The local media acts like their bitches.

Iowa AD continues to swim in cash. If attendance gets to Lickliter levels Barta may get a little nervous. Remember though, graduating players and doing it right are what Iowa values most and does it well. In today’s sports climate, Gary is most likely very proud of that.

Latest posts