***Official Iowa @ O$U game thread****

You went to a public school based on my math isn’t that 18? :)

20 or under what is the difference

Like the Diceman says

Not really paying that much attention to the game

That takes the pain away a bit

Catholic school education, no excuse

:cool:

Iowa AD continues to swim in cash. If attendance gets to Lickliter levels Barta may get a little nervous. Remember though, graduating players and doing it right are what Iowa values most and does it well. In today’s sports climate, Gary is most likely very proud of that.
You went to a public school based on my math isn’t that 18? :)

Damn I feel better now................. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Busting a gut!!!!............ tears from the pain from laughing so hard!!!!!

So how many are on the forum tonight? Six of us?

Might watch this one

Could be interesting

NCAA Basketball Biola University vs. California Baptist University

On one of the FoxSports channels

The U of I went into Des Moines and bought out the American Institute of Business (AIB) and renamed it part of the U of I, can't we buy a school somewhere, that has a bball team that actually wants to play hard, has some grasp of the fundamentals, won't embarrass the school........

Might watch this one

Could be interesting

NCAA Basketball Biola University vs. California Baptist University

On one of the FoxSports channels

Both coaches are thinking.............. the only way one of us is going to be in the millionaire club is if one of us can get Barta to be our AD. :D

The U of I went into Des Moines and bought out the American Institute of Business (AIB) and renamed it part of the U of I, can't we buy a school somewhere, that has a bball team that actually wants to play hard, has some grasp of the fundamentals, won't embarrass the school........

The answer is “No”. However we can pay coaches who can pretend like they are power five coaches.

Amazing we can run with MSU and then cant make a basket against tOSU.
I told you. It was the KF Plan. Pick 1 ranked opponent and prepare all summer/fall to beat them here at home. Gives the season ticket holders hope for next year. Only Fran came up short against MSU. It's back to reality.

Latest posts