***OFFICIAL IOWA - ISU GAME THREAD***

KF is currently the most over paid individual in the state of Iowa. Go into halftime with 3 timeouts, painfully predictable offensive play calling...again. JVB is garbage so far, better see some 4th qtr vs Pitt 2011 from him this 2nd half or might as well play Ruddock

Why is our offense so bad? I would have figured if the defense played well we'd be a good team.

Our receivers are slow and otherwise horrid, our QB is regressing, our playcalling is less original than a wholly plagiarized paragraph.

I'm having flashbacks to 1999.

Didn't we win a f#$%*@ BCS game lo a few years back? Should not this be the recruiting class which was borne from that feat?

I had ideas of grandeur, "THIS is what we need to get better recruits"

This year we've accumulated a ton of recruits earlier than we have in the past. Are they good or are we just glad people are willing to recruit early?

Too bad we didn't hire Jerry Kill away from NIU. Dude has le goophs going in the right direction.

KF is currently the most over paid individual in the state of Iowa. Go into halftime with 3 timeouts, painfully predictable offensive play calling...again. JVB is garbage so far, better see some 4th qtr vs Pitt 2011 from him this 2nd half or might as well play Ruddock

jvb has struggled i will agree

rest of your post is mehhhhhh

I'm still optimistic that if JVB makes 3 good decisions in the passing game Iowa can win this. Just 3 all game. Also wouldn't mind seeing a couple draws to go with the screens to slow the pass rush. He might be less rattled then.

Latest posts