***OFFICIAL IOWA - ISU GAME THREAD***

Good game, dudes. Two very even teams. Not sure either is any good.

Hard fought, rump pats all around.

Good luck for the rest of the year. Sincerely.

Well, once again the offense sputters. The good news is that we have a defense again. The "Bad boys of the Big Ten" may not be back, but they are on the way.

How can you have had the success we have had over the last 10 years and never have the option of going to the backup QB? Of course Vande didn't drop 8 passes today so it wasn't all on him. Or the fact that we thought it was a good idea to throw the ball 42 times today.

4251273-LAS-IOWA-V-MINNESOTA-11_22_2008-21.08.37-199x300.jpg

Hey jake, remember when Iowa had a competent offence? Lol me neither.

Stanzi sucked too. If it weren't for a good defense we haven't been good since 04'.

This hobby sucks and is a waste of time.

Well, once again the offense sputters. The good news is that we have a defense again. The "Bad boys of the Big Ten" may not be back, but they are on the way.

Not for long once they realize that they are doing the only productive work on the field and say *u*k it.

Ok... mini rant coming on.

Has JVB ever completed a deep ball?
At least he refrained from scrambling on 3rd and long as he often does. (mostly)
We have 1 T.D. in two games.

The only good thing I take out of this is the D looks great, I was so ****** off when that lineman fell on the ball when he could of scooped it up and took it to the house... gut feeling was the offense was not going to score anything.

Looking forward to "How many extra points does it take to beat Iowa?" jokes all year because we deserve it that was embarrassing.

And throwing the game ending pick to "cyclone legend" Knott is like icing on the cake for Cy fans.

ughhh....

endrant

Our schedule sucks and we've only scored one stupid touchdown? When does basketball suck? Then we can lose to some piece of crap program and then I can complain about that.

When Vandy takes a little heat off the ball and our receivers can discover how to hold on to the ball, and if Coker had requested permission to continue the act he was permitted to be involved in, we might have won this game......

Just PM all anti Catholic messages to me A******

I do feel your pain concerning being molested by a member of the clergy......

There are therapists that can help you recover. Google it for your own good.....

Later, Jerk.....

:)

Last edited:
Ok... mini rant coming on.

Has JVB ever completed a deep ball?
At least he refrained from scrambling on 3rd and long as he often does. (mostly)
We have 1 T.D. in two games.

The only good thing I take out of this is the D looks great, I was so ****** off when that lineman fell on the ball when he could of scooped it up and took it to the house... gut feeling was the offense was not going to score anything.

Looking forward to "How many extra points does it take to beat Iowa?" jokes all year because we deserve it that was embarrassing.

And throwing the game ending pick to "cyclone legend" Knott is like icing on the cake for Cy fans.

ughhh....

endrant

Last year, when we had McNutt the speed burner.

jvb had one of the worst games i have seen a collegiate athlete have. minus the drops he has one td in 2 games. bench his *** and teach him a lesson. this isnt the YMCA where everyone gets too play even when you suck

Latest posts