!*****Official 'Iowa Hokey Pokeys Holes In The Trojans' Game Thread*****!

I was on cloud 9 when the hawks won the Holiday bowl. Thank god Epinesa took out their QB because then it might be a different outcome.

Of COURSE you were going to default to the QB going out (even though, by that point, Hawks D was starting to get QB pressure). You weren't on "cloud 9" until you thought you had a way to save face and think you could discount the win.

Your act simply doesn't work on anyone who is able to think for one's self. Or anyone who posseses basic assessment skills, or is even slightly observant.

Yeah having a month to prepare the offense obviously helped. Stanley was absolutely in complete control to start that game. They had a game plan and BF called a great game. No doubt KOK had an imprint to some extent on it. Probably a big one.

KOK doesn't need to have an imprint. All that's necessary is that GD no longer has any imprint.

Although KOKs presence certainly doesn't hurt. The timing of some of the play calls against U$C was classic KOK, although KOK will probably never top the all-time call of his Iowa career, the PA pass to Reisner near the end of the 2010 Insight Bowl. It--literally--does not get better than that play call.

Wow, watching the highlights, the roughing-the-passer on Lattimore was REALLY a pretty "iffy" call. But it was also a hell of a throw and catch by Slovis and the receiver.

KOK doesn't need to have an imprint. All that's necessary is that GD no longer has any imprint.

Although KOKs presence certainly doesn't hurt. The timing of some of the play calls against U$C was classic KOK, although KOK will probably never top the all-time call of his Iowa career, the PA pass to Reisner near the end of the 2010 Insight Bowl. It--literally--does not get better than that play call.
That was a strait up great call to Reisner too. I can't imagine how hard he's kicked himself for not scoring on it though. He should have cut back and walked in but he ran strait into the only defender there was. But yeah they sold out and it all Stanzi had to do was throw a catchable easy pass. Ball game.

I bet KOK has done a ton of hand holding for BF. Hell he half raised him. Was his OC in college his whole time. When it comes to play calling and game planning there's just no way KOK didn't help. I'd hate to see how BF would have done if say KOK hadn't agreed to come back like he did...

That was a strait up great call to Reisner too. I can't imagine how hard he's kicked himself for not scoring on it though. He should have cut back and walked in but he ran strait into the only defender there was. But yeah they sold out and it all Stanzi had to do was throw a catchable easy pass. Ball game.

I bet KOK has done a ton of hand holding for BF. Hell he half raised him. Was his OC in college his whole time. When it comes to play calling and game planning there's just no way KOK didn't help. I'd hate to see how BF would have done if say KOK hadn't agreed to come back like he did...

It could have been worse, i.e., GD got "demoted" and provided the "help"!

Latest posts