!*****Official 'Iowa Hokey Pokeys Holes In The Trojans' Game Thread*****!

Game ball goes to Caddy....Iowa had NO chance against the 4&5* kids.....None, zip, nada, ain't no fucking way, zilch, zero, and ALL the other ways to say no....
What he actually said was that their four and five star defensive backs would challenge our receivers.

But when someone spends a career being a negative Nancy and building up every opponent like they are the 85 Bears you tend to not get the benefit of the doubt.

ISM sure looked like a freaking playmaker to me last night. The type of playmaker that he swears we never have.

moijATT.jpg

Well Hawk fans I get gladly to eat crow from my post on the prediction thread! I was wrong! Nice job Nate and way to have team prepared to play Kirk! Congrats BF for calling a good game! Great game hawk's!
Later guys been another fun and interesting season but like an old Wiseman told me once, that's football!
what he said!

It's not just a coincidence the Hawks have won 3 bowl games in a row. Ever since KOK came back our bowl victories have returned.
Yeah having a month to prepare the offense obviously helped. Stanley was absolutely in complete control to start that game. They had a game plan and BF called a great game. No doubt KOK had an imprint to some extent on it. Probably a big one.

Latest posts