****Official Iowa Hawkeyes vs Ron Burgundy's home city Game Thread****

I am really sick of bb officiating. This is turning out to be a football game. F you refs. Did you see Garza’s face in the last game? It looked like a mugging. No fouls called. Then they call Luca for flagrant instead of the intentional against him on a layup in tonight’s game. Get control of the game or get out of the job, refs. Iowa D is going after them and shows no fear. But this is just crazy. Since I began this post, the refs have gotten worse. We have been fouled inside on numerous occasions with no calls. Not even fun to watch bb these days. Boy. All three new Iowa guards play D and are really tough guys.

Disappointing to lose but SDSU is a sweet 16 caliber team. We played em' tough just ran out of gas and SDSU shot really well.

I will say even though the game is essentially over I don't know why we're dicking around doing anything but shooting 3's.

Team played much better than I expected. Let this one get away from them at the end but I think there’s plenty to be hopeful about. This team will get better as the year goes imo