!*****Official 'I Don't Have The ESPN U Channel (IAvsPitt)' Game Thread*****!

I believe at the end of last year the tally of win percentage in games decided by 3 or less points under Fran was 30%. This year we are 100%. Championship here we come.

That's one thing about basketball. Some nights you're good. Some nights you suck. The trick is to find a way to win when you duck and make sure you dont lose when you're good. We sucked tonight for sure. That doesn't mean we will suck Friday tho.
We better not suck Friday. But Happ struggled a bit. Davison took FIVE charges but our guards don't drive much.

Wow. Pitt won 8 games last year, folks. Iowa could not shoot from the floor, and couldn't work inside vs. a bunch of freshmen.

I thought Pitt looked like the better team, tbh, but Iowa's defense kept them at 32% from the field in the second half, and Baer saved the day.

Iowa took too many bad shots, Cook never really got going, and the zone d has been better, but there was zero transition game in the second half. I wonder how much of that was because of the extra effort they're expending on d. Glad they got a win, but sheesh.

We may have trouble in IA City.

I believe at the end of last year the tally of win percentage in games decided by 3 or less points under Fran was 30%. This year we are 100%. Championship here we come.
It was well documented. .309 (22-49)

It's time, and overtime, to start turning that around.

Wow. Pitt won 8 games last year, folks. Iowa could not shoot from the floor, and couldn't work inside vs. a bunch of freshmen.

I thought Pitt looked like the better team, tbh, but Iowa's defense kept them at 32% from the field in the second half, and Baer saved the day.

Iowa took too many bad shots, Cook never really got going, and the zone d has been better, but there was zero transition game in the second half. I wonder how much of that was because of the extra effort they're expending on d. Glad they got a win, but sheesh.

We may have trouble in IA City.

That's because they had like 3 scholarship players lol. Once their last coach left the whole team jumped ship. They literally started from scratch. The team isn't all freshmen though and they do have some talent. Freshmen can win you plenty of games in basketball.

Well that looked like Iowa of last year. Just a poor game against a very young team. Had that YMCA look to it.

YMCA. Very few if any in the paint feeds to post players. They made several shots up close under the basket. Just like last season were just out passing the ball around trying to pass to an open player instead of double screening or doing pick and go’s like the way they did to get a wide open slam.

I don’t care if we won the game it looked like Fran of last year. You think the idiot coach would have learned that running the shot clock clock down and only allowing your offense to make one pass isn’t going to work. Fran just doesn’t seem to get it through his little brain. The last three times down the floor you would have thought we were up by nine points as we went into a stall type offense.

We are damn lucky to win the game against a team of freshmen and sophomores. Honestly I don’t think Fran can help himself. He just doesn’t have it. If we play like we did tonight in the B1G it’s going to be another YMCA season.

I will bite my tongue and won’t even talk about Bo and Dailey at the guard position.

The team looked a lot better in the second half. It helped that Pitt's shooting came back down to earth, but we definitely upped our defensive intensity. Also, I love Weiskamp.
My lord, just plug Wisecamp in and spell him once a half for about 30 seconds with Moss or Dailey. Dailey can play defense, what the hell can Moss do unless we're playing a cupcake. Stop this Mac, he is not a big game player! It's like waiting for the Globetrotters to lose.

Well that looked like Iowa of last year. Just a poor game against a very young team. Had that YMCA look to it.

YMCA. Very few if any in the paint feeds to post players. They made several shots up close under the basket. Just like last season were just out passing the ball around trying to pass to an open player instead of double screening or doing pick and go’s like the way they did to get a wide open slam.

I don’t care if we won the game it looked like Fran of last year. You think the idiot coach would have learned that running the shot clock clock down and only allowing your offense to make one pass isn’t going to work. Fran just doesn’t seem to get it through his little brain. The last three times down the floor you would have thought we were up by nine points as we went into a stall type offense.

We are damn lucky to win the game against a team of freshmen and sophomores. Honestly I don’t think Fran can help himself. He just doesn’t have it. If we play like we did tonight in the B1G it’s going to be another YMCA season.

I will bite my tongue and won’t even talk about Bo and Dailey at the guard position.

In the meantime, I’ll enjoy the 6-0 start.