!*****Official 'Hokie Pokies Get Eaten By A Baer' Game Thread*****!

If Hawks win I promise you all shots of Jack Daniels!
giphy.gif

You My Man Atomic

:cool:

First time I have seen the team play. They look like a team with a RPI north of 230. I saw quite a few mistakes on offense. Defense is about where it is every year: opposing guards can easily dribble around Bohannon, lots of uncontested shots on the perimeter, lack of quickness results in lots of fouls. B1G not so good this year so we still got a chance to make the NIT.

Why do we have 8 shooting guards and fail to recruit a decent point guard 3 years in a row? By decent, I mean one who can defend average P5 level pgs.

I for one like having a PG that is a threat to score from anywhere on the court.

8 SG? We have 2 maybe 3 if you call Daily a SG and not a SF. We have a team full of forwards and JoBo.

Hawks need to be the tougher team. This game is winnable, for sure. Having Baerkat back looks like it should help them defensively. If they can hold a team to 72 or less they should win most of their games, IMO.

I they play any tougher, they would be down to the last 5 players on the bench

Zebras and all

It might just be me

But VT players look a bit scared

Think they know how much different the score would be if the game was called fairly

What the hell is iowa doing. Taking off balance jump shots. They should be focusing on getting the ball down low.

Not was I looking for to start this half. This team looks confused this half. Doesn't this team run any plays at all?

Latest posts