!*****Official 'Hokie Pokies Get Eaten By A Baer' Game Thread*****!

I'll take that defensive effort all year. It was far from good, but way better than we've seen so far. We can't beat anyone, no matter the defense, if we shoot like that.

Wow talk about a tale of 2 halves. First half we looked good. Good offense and defense. I was actually impressed. Second half, can't buy a bucket and can't match the defense of the first half.

I have a pit in my stomach about this team. Even with the scoring talent this team seems fragile. Couple of bad breaks and they start to crumble. At least Fran has 1 half of film to drive home what we need to do.

At the risk of being called negative (football comments misconstrued), I'm surprised it hasn't shown up before now. I didn't see last year coming. This seemed to be quite evident too me. In some ways, we could use the guy who left. He at least could compete on the perimeter with speed.

As much shit as you take on here you point is take and accurate..

I'm unable to watch right now, maybe that is not a bad thing. I followed the game on espn game cast. The field goal % was horrible. Iowa 6 of 10 from free throw line, VT 22 of 28 from free throw line. Mix in the turnovers/steals and you have a recipe for a loss.

Latest posts