!*****Official 'Hokie Pokies Get Eaten By A Baer' Game Thread*****!

Wow, I never saw this coming this year. Iowa’s only hope is their incoming guard next year but I doubt if he has any speed. Just a set shooting guard who can hit the open shot.

Did we even have one fast break the entire game? Guards, guards, guards. Fran if you can’t recruit them then you need to go! You have to have them to be successful in the B1G. Slow white boyz who can shoot open jump shots but can’t defend nor penatrate and dish are not going to work unless your in the sunbelt conference. Wait did t we lose to a team in that conference. This is totally shocking as I had high hopes with most of the team back and some talented freshmen coming in. Shaking my head in disbelief.

Wow, I never saw this coming this year. Iowa’s only hope is their incoming guard next year but I doubt if he has any speed. Just a set shooting guard who can hit the open shot.

Did we even have one fast break the entire game? Guards, guards, guards. Fran if you can’t recruit them then you need to go! You have to have them to be successful in the B1G. Slow white boyz who can shoot open jump shots but can’t defend nor penatrate and dish are not going to work unless your in the sunbelt conference. Wait did t we lose to a team in that conference. This is totally shocking as I had high hopes with most of the team back and somebody talented freshmen coming in. Shaking my head in disbelief.
Aw shit, forgot about that kid. Another slow 2 guard. Yay!

Might need a little more scoring from Garza

And Moss needs to take a few more shots

A motion offense and a ton of screens might help

Thank God it is over

I was looking forward to this one

Damn

Did we even have one fast break the entire game? Guards, guards, guards. Fran if you can’t recruit them then you need to go! You have to have them to be successful in the B1G. Slow white boyz who can shoot open jump shots but can’t defend nor penatrate and dish are not going to work unless your in the sunbelt conference. Wait did t we lose to a team in that conference. This is totally shocking as I had high hopes with most of the team back and some talented freshmen coming in. Shaking my head in disbelief.

At the risk of being called negative (football comments misconstrued), I'm surprised it hasn't shown up before now. I didn't see last year coming. This seemed to be quite evident too me. In some ways, we could use the guy who left. He at least could compete on the perimeter with speed.

I didn't expect it to be tied at half but I also didn't expect iowa to lose by 25. The Hawks didn't play terribly defensively. Missing so many shots in the second half just gave the Hokies too many opportunities to score.

Time to reevaluate things now

Latest posts