!!!OFFICIAL HEAT FAN FORUM!!!....HATERS WELCOME.

ICbornNraised

I can't imagine there are too many Heat fans in the Hawkeye Nation, but I know there are a few.

1) Is the Boston series over on Wed.?

2) How many games will the Bulls series go?

3) Who's our best match up in the west?

4) What excuse will the Lebron haters have, when he gets his ring?

Last edited:
1) I SURE HOPE THE HEAT CLOSE IT OUT WED.. GOING TO BE HARD TO BEAT CELTICS IN A GAME 6 IN BOSTON AND YOU NEVER WANT TO GO TO 7 GAMES AGAINST A VETERAN TEAM THAT HAS "BEEN THERE BEFORE." HEAT NEED TO JUST PUT PEDAL DOWN AND CLOSE THIS SERIES OUT.

2) Bulls/hawks could very well go the full 7. I think the Bulls come out on top and will play heat in eastern finals. This will be tough since the heat do not have home court but will say heat win in 6 against bulls.

3) Best matchup for the heat out of west would have to be grizzlies..Easy to say since they are 8 seed but I think the heat can handle them. Mavs can be dangerous because of the 3 ball. Thunder has great athletes and 2 great players so that would be tough matchup. I predicted at beginning of the season that it would be heat over thunder in the finals and I am sticking to that prediction. Would be a great series.. 3 of the top 5 players in finals.. must see nba tv..

4) Once lebron and company start racking up rings they will just use the "lebron can't do it on his own" argument. Who cares though, Lebron has proven he is one of the best ever. This heat team has a chance to be a great dynasty and lebron and wade will go done as the greatest duo ever. The better you are and more success that comes your way, the more haters you will have.

I can't imagine there are too many Heat fans in the Hawkeye Nation, but I know there are a few.

3) Who's out best match up in the west?

I am not a heat fan, but I will give my two cents worth.
1) Is the Boston series over on Wed.? Yes

2) How many games will the Bulls series go? Heat in 6

3) Who's out best match up in the west? Mavs, They won the regular season match up against the Heat. Plus I would like to see the 2006 match up again.

4) What excuse will the Lebron haters have, when he gets his ring? To play along, Wade already has a ring, so he had to go under Wade wing to win one.

3) Who's out best match up in the west?

1) As a Celtics fan I have a bad feeling that it is over tomorrow. I will take our chances though if the Celtics do pull out a game 5 win. 6 is in Boston and I would say its a toss up if it gets to a game 7 in Miami. Miami would have the homecourt but Boston would have the experience and momentum.

2) Hawks beat the Bulls in 7 and whoever wins the Heat/Celtics series will beat the Hawks in 6.

3) If the Heat make the finals they would lose to Dallas or OKC and they would beat Memphis.

4) He wont be getting his ring this year.

And a question for you- How long have you been a Heat fan? :rolleyes:

I am iowa born and raised so no nba team here. I chose to follow players rather than teams.. Growing up it was Shaq starting with the magic with penny hardaway. I had every shaq jersey for every team he went to. I still love shaq but it kills me to see him like he is today. Wished he would have retired already. This is big reason for my big hate of LA since the whole kobe/shaq war, cannot stand kobe.. While watching Shaq with the heat, made me become a big d-wade fan. So kept heat as one of my favorite teams along with the Nuggets (have Co ties so Denver teams in all sports are my #1 since day i was born..Only own broncos, rockies, nuggets, avalanche gear with the exception of shaq and heat gear) even when both teams totally sucked (heat years after shaq and nuggets most years of my life) .. Also I have always been a big Lebron fan since I saw him play at st vincent-st mary highschool. so I loved when lebron came to miami. I had attended a heat game and had a heat shirt before the lebron bosh to heat deal..

I am iowa born and raised so no nba team here. I chose to follow players rather than teams.. Growing up it was Shaq starting with the magic with penny hardaway. I had every shaq jersey for every team he went to. I still love shaq but it kills me to see him like he is today. Wished he would have retired already. This is big reason for my big hate of LA since the whole kobe/shaq war, cannot stand kobe.. While watching Shaq with the heat, made me become a big d-wade fan. So kept heat as one of my favorite teams along with the Nuggets (have Co ties so Denver teams in all sports are my #1 since day i was born..Only own broncos, rockies, nuggets, avalanche gear with the exception of shaq and heat gear) even when both teams totally sucked (heat years after shaq and nuggets most years of my life) .. Also I have always been a big Lebron fan since I saw him play at st vincent-st mary highschool. so I loved when lebron came to miami. I had attended a heat game and had a heat shirt before the lebron bosh to heat deal..

My question was directed more at the OP since he is always spouting off about the Heat. Thanks for the reply though.

Most seem to be writing the #1 seed off already. It may happen, just don't underestimate them. Whoever comes out of the east it will not be must see tv. The winner in the east wins easily.

LBJ is hands down the biggest D-nozzle in the history of the NBA. That is impressive considering the GIGANTIC pool of D-nozzles the NBA has to choose from...

1) As a Celtics fan I have a bad feeling that it is over tomorrow. I will take our chances though if the Celtics do pull out a game 5 win. 6 is in Boston and I would say its a toss up if it gets to a game 7 in Miami. Miami would have the homecourt but Boston would have the experience and momentum.

2) Hawks beat the Bulls in 7 and whoever wins the Heat/Celtics series will beat the Hawks in 6.

3) If the Heat make the finals they would lose to Dallas or OKC and they would beat Memphis.

4) He wont be getting his ring this year.

And a question for you- How long have you been a Heat fan? :rolleyes:

I'm a Lebron fan... So 1 year. Tons of people hate Lebron(including the majority of my friends), but I'm not sure I get it entirely. Yeah I know "The Decision" was ridiculous. I know he makes a mean *** face when he does something awesome(seems arrogant), but he does that away and HOME, sooo... are those 2 reasons why people hate him SO much??

I'm a Lebron fan... So 1 year. Tons of people hate Lebron(including the majority of my friends), but I'm not sure I get it entirely. Yeah I know "The Decision" was ridiculous. I know he makes a mean *** face when he does something awesome(seems arrogant), but he does that away and HOME, sooo... are those 2 reasons why people hate him SO much??

Seriously your not sure why people hate Lebron? :eek: Then you think people think he is arrogant for his face? that he does both in home and away games. My oh my? I guess we have a classic case of clueless. Wow!

i cant speak for everyone but this is the main reason i dont really care for the guy. i dont fault the guy for shopping around and leaving the cavs via free agency, its the matter of how he did it. you said yourself "the decision" was ridiculous. the whole idea was just so narcissistic and cold. add to that him and wade and bosh orchestrated this whole big three superstar team and predicted multiple championships. the fact that these players called each other up and figured out a way they could all play together just cheapens the idea of competition to me. i like the idea that superstars compete against each other for championships, but im old fashioned like that.

thats what bothers me about lebron james.

i cant speak for everyone but this is the main reason i dont really care for the guy. i dont fault the guy for shopping around and leaving the cavs via free agency, its the matter of how he did it. you said yourself "the decision" was ridiculous. the whole idea was just so narcissistic and cold. add to that him and wade and bosh orchestrated this whole big three superstar team and predicted multiple championships. the fact that these players called each other up and figured out a way they could all play together just cheapens the idea of competition to me. i like the idea that superstars compete against each other for championships, but im old fashioned like that.

These are all descent reasons not to care for him. How people hate the guy like he wronged them personally, just seems a bit much to me.

Like the Heat front office had nothing to do with it at all. Uh huh.. I don't get how people dog him for wanting a great supporting cast. I mean c'mon, he had one of thee worst supporting casts in Cleveland for years. When a way past his prime Antwan Jamison and Mo "I turn into a brick machine come playoff time" Williams are your best supporting players wouldn't you want to leave too!?! Not to mention a way past his prime Shaq, Ben Wallace (great move Cleveland front office, bravo!), Ilgauskas (no comment needed here), Delonte West, the list goes on of mediocre players. And if he had gone to Chicago people would still be hating for the same stupid reasons. And I'm not sure if it was you that mentioned it or not, but what off the court issues?? You don't hear about Lebron getting in trouble with the law or having to get disciplined by the NBA. Or picking up cheap shot flagrant fouls like Bynum's punk ***.

Let me ask you a question- Assuming you used to play pick-up basketball or still do, who do/did you pick? The best players? Oh wait, how did I forget? You're the guy who doesn't want the best supporting cast possible because you'd like to just do it all your own. That's right. Sure makes a lot of sense... And like Kobe hasn't had one of the best supporting casts the past few years to win his championships. This year being an exception, of course. Oh, and one of the greatest basketball coaches in the sport. Ever. That too.

So basically you hate Lebron for really wanting to win and not having to carry his team on his back the whole season. And because he's awesome at what he does. What a great reason to hate on somebody.

Last edited:
I cannot speak for anyone else, but here are some of the reasons I think LittleBoy James is a detestable piece of crap.

"The Decision" in and of itself was one of the most disgusting, narcissistic things I have ever witnessed. That alone is enough for me to hate that kid for the rest of my life. That was cold beyond belief. I have ZERO issue with him leaving. Doing it in that fashion...

I was taught in sports, that sportsmanship means something. I was taught that I was not bigger than the team, or the sport. Stomping off the court like a petulant two year old when Orlando knocked them out was beyond pathetic. I shook many hands over the years when I wanted nothing more than to lay down and cry, or puke, or scream, or punch someone. PATHETIC...

Then we can move on to the numerous times this dolt has had to flip-flop over statements he made. Why is it so hard for him to be a man, and own up to his comments? LBJ on Tuesday, "The league is watered down, and I think they should contract." LBJ on Wednesday, "I do not even know what contraction means..."

He is an arrogant piece of crap, and he is everything that is wrong in sports today. He is certainly not the type of person I want my kids to grow up to be. Those are but a few of the reason I cannot stand LittleBoy James.

Latest posts