Official Hawks Vs. Broncos thread

It's funny how high people are on Marble now. Last year people were down on him and even earlier this year saying "he can't shoot." This post isn't meant towards any one specific person but I think he is a key to the program. If Gessell and Woody end up as advertised.... Marble will be the key for their first couple years. As others have said, Marble and White were great but don't overlook Basabe. He was active the first half. You won't see some of his impact plays that he made on D on the stat sheet. One lead to a turnover, one lead to an altered shot, rebound, and lead out into a fast break and a lay up. May and Cartwright were unimpressive in the first half.
Just think if Marble adds a few lbs to his frame over the next two years...

He has 3 blocks and 3 steals if I heard Dolph right.

People need to get off Cartwright. We know he can play so he obviously isn't right yet physically. May, there certainly is a better option(hint: red hair).

Somebody needs to give Basabe some help on the boards. All I watched was like 3 Boise guys around Mel on all the rebounds.

i am not looking past what Basabe is doing just looking at how well Marble is at the point
and how White has looked the last 3 games as this is he 3rd straight dbl digit scoring night in a row

People need to get off Cartwright. We know he can play so he obviously isn't right yet physically. May, there certainly is a better option(hint: red hair).

Cartwright didn't have a good first half. I don't see anybody calling for his playing time. In fact, maybe the limited playing time didn't allow him to get in a rythm.

I think most would agree... like you said that May needs to start on the bench. There are two options, either but BC as the starting PG and Marble as a wing or put White in as a starter for May.

They are playing pretty well offensively. Defense is still a work in progress. They leave more shooters wide open that any team in recent memory.

Latest posts