Official Hawks Vs. Broncos thread

wow, didn't honestly expect this win. loving it. lots of made FTs for a change.

In Heaven there is no beer!

I don't remember who it was who came here after Boise killed Drake and said that we'll get killed, I'd like to tell him to suck it but I'm sure he won't be back.

Good game Hawks...I'm sure DesMoines sports talk radio will break it down something like this...

Travis and Tim: Iowa sucks, couldn't watch it...they're unathletic...UNI has a better team and better athletes than Iowa...

Cotlar and Garmin: (Andy's out due first child being born): Iowa played?

Murph and Andy: Didn't watch it...it's just unwatchable and it wasn't an Iowa State game...

Miller and Brinson: Couldn't care less...they're just awful, Jim...just awful...

Marty Tirrell: Is he even back on the air yet?

In Heaven there is no beer!

I don't remember who it was who came here after Boise killed Drake and said that we'll get killed, I'd like to tell him to suck it but I'm sure he won't be back.

sure it was a clone fan, but it looks like at least a couple of them have gotten the boot in this new age of HN

does this count as a win over a quality opponent finally

A win sure as heck beats a loss. Iowa looked a lot better defensively.

I don't count it as a quality win. Iowa will pick those up in the Big 10 as I think they have a chance to take out a few teams.

Boise State was 103 ranked by Ken Pom so they are not garbage but I don't consider them quality. You are really trying to search for quality wins if you want to count beating BSU.

Creighton, UNI, ISU would have been quality wins in the preseason. Outside of that Iowa should have really beat everyone else if you want to consider you team a decent Big 10 team.

Yes. Especially the KXNO closet clown homers. They will dismiss this win in some way. Though I think they might be more subtle about it this time, and suggest Boise had a bad night. And anyone calling in who feels better about this team after, well, seeing them play better, will also be dismissed - albeit subtly.

Good game Hawks...I'm sure DesMoines sports talk radio will break it down something like this...

Travis and Tim: Iowa sucks, couldn't watch it...they're unathletic...UNI has a better team and better athletes than Iowa...

Cotlar and Garmin: (Andy's out due first child being born): Iowa played?

Murph and Andy: Didn't watch it...it's just unwatchable and it wasn't an Iowa State game...

Miller and Brinson: Couldn't care less...they're just awful, Jim...just awful...

Marty Tirrell: Is he even back on the air yet?

Latest posts