Official Hawks Vs. Broncos thread

this where Woody or Olaseni will help in the future
May looks lost, McCabe is turning into another foul a minute Worley

just joining in can someone tell me may's history and rankings before coming to iowa he seems to have totally flopped. was he a big time recruit? have any stars? a lot of offers? thanks

It's funny how high people are on Marble now. Last year people were down on him and even earlier this year saying "he can't shoot."

This post isn't meant towards any one specific person but I think he is a key to the program. If Gessell and Woody end up as advertised.... Marble will be the key for their first couple years.

As others have said, Marble and White were great but don't overlook Basabe. He was active the first half. You won't see some of his impact plays that he made on D on the stat sheet. One lead to a turnover, one lead to an altered shot, rebound, and lead out into a fast break and a lay up.

May and Cartwright were unimpressive in the first half.

It's funny how high people are on Marble now. Last year people were down on him and even earlier this year saying "he can't shoot."

This post isn't meant towards any one specific person but I think he is a key to the program. If Gessell and Woody end up as advertised.... Marble will be the key for their first couple years.

As others have said, Marble and White were great but don't overlook Basabe. He was active the first half. You won't see some of his impact plays that he made on D on the stat sheet. One lead to a turnover, one lead to an altered shot, rebound, and lead out into a fast break and a lay up.

May and Cartwright were unimpressive in the first half.

Just think if Marble adds a few lbs to his frame over the next two years...

Latest posts