!*****Official Hawks Visit Sparta Looking For A Rebound Against The Rebounding Dantonio Kids*****!

Can you imagine the letdown after this turd if we'd have won last week! This shit is getting really old, but I'll be back next week for more punishment as usual. Why, I have no idea.

At least I have Sundays to enjoy football this year.. RISE UP Falcons!

A) Two fumbles in plus territory
B) Offense running straight ahead into a brick wall over and over and over
C) Inept fair catches repeatedly inside your own 10

Recipe for a loss. Hats off to the defense

40secs left you throw deep and take a chance you don't sit there and hop for 10 seconds. By far Stanley's worst performance.
As much time as he had and as much time that was run off, he absolutely has to let one fly there. Give someone a chance to make a play because going 85 yards in 20 seconds is all but impossible.

I said 9 wins before the year. I need to adjust that slightly...
Yep and ask someone to delete the 30 pages of people clowning on Nebraska. They are 2-0 with a chance at the West and we are 0-2 with a chance at a crummy bowl to go get routed at.

What is it lately with punt returners WHO REFUSE TO CATCH THE DAMN BALL IN THE AIR?!!??!!!?!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

40secs left you throw deep and take a chance you don't sit there and hop for 10 seconds. By far Stanley's worst performance.
Hey but he's got a great td to interception ratio. So overrated. Some of the worst ball security of any qb in recent memory bar none.

That was just awful to watch, the entire game! This coaching staff has been here for like 20 years and they just seem clueless. It just amazes me that Kirk Ferentz gets away with being a head coach with how much he gets paid. I cant stand his brand of football because it;s terrible to watch.

Clock management, 2 minute drill, offense in general.. Special teams... Yup. Pretty awful.

Yep and ask someone to delete the 30 pages of people clowning on Nebraska. They are 2-0 with a chance at the West and we are 0-2 with a chance at a crummy bowl to go get routed at.
Nebraska has faced 2 of the worst teams in the big ten so far. So lets calm down on that.

Latest posts