!*****Official Hawks Visit Sparta Looking For A Rebound Against The Rebounding Dantonio Kids*****!

Yep and ask someone to delete the 30 pages of people clowning on Nebraska. They are 2-0 with a chance at the West and we are 0-2 with a chance at a crummy bowl to go get routed at.

I'm calling in now. If we end up 6-6, we will actually have a shot at a bowl win.

Illinois better get ready for the PAIN we're about to deliver on them next week.

Pain = 17 points of offense

same here......i don't trust this offense

exactly why i said 6 wins. the concern i have is that we've gone down hill since the ISU game. We actually looked really good a lot of times. now, i can't recall the last time we had a sustained drive.

Stanley not the worst qb today. That goes to Northwestern qb. Took a safety in last minutes of game, behind by 7 at the time.

That was quite possibly the most painful Iowa game I've ever watched, at least from an offensive perspective.
This was as bad if not worse than any game in the Greg Davis era. Sorry but BF is not the answer. As an OC, my 6year old son can call a better game...hell my 6 year old was calling out Iowas plays before they ran them. Awful.

That was just awful to watch, the entire game! This coaching staff has been here for like 20 years and they just seem clueless. It just amazes me that Kirk Ferentz gets away with being a head coach with how much he gets paid. I cant stand his brand of football because it;s terrible to watch.
As long as he keeps donating money to the hospital, most of the idiot Iowa fans will be happy. Sorry, but it's true

This wasn't just an off-game. It's definitely a trend at this point. Our O-line is really, really disappointing.
Just Two months ago we thought all we would do is run...Now all we can do is hope and pray for a completed pass every now and then.

I said ISU win was absolute must to get to 6 wins. I called @MSU a loss. We all called PSU a loss. 6 wins.
Where do those three wins come from? Maybe Illinois? Who else because there ain't another team on the schedule that will be worse on offense than MSU this year.

Latest posts