*** Official Hawks thump Cuse Thread***

Really like the way Josh is playing.....

10 turnovers will not make it. Value the ball like it is a matter of life and death

JU needed to pull up and shoot the jumper....not take it in and throw up a weak one that gets blocked like that......

Sorry but Jok is not capable of contributing anything to this team. He is mentally and physically too slow out there and looks confused on where he should be on the court. He is simply not a player.

There is no way Iowa is playing better then last night as some of you seem to think.

11 turnovers and 33% field goal shooting. The fact Iowa's only down by 5 at half is a positive.

If Iowa takes care of the ball and are more confident on offense, they can win.

Watching 4th game of season and maybe I'm reading to much into it but I don't think I see much player improvement.. Is it just me?

The team looks much better tonight but I'm talking about individual player assessments..

Watching 4th game of season and maybe I'm reading to much into it but I don't think I see much player improvement.. Is it just me?

it's not just you. If anything, players have regressed (Gesell). Iowa should be looking at juco point guards right now because they don't have one that can play at the big 10 level, or mid major level.

I don't recall that Fran has had a single outburst in either game. There have been a couple of calls and a couple of plays that in the past would have sent him off the deep end. Seems odd ...