*** Official Hawks thump Cuse Thread***

Watching 4th game of season and maybe I'm reading to much into it but I don't think I see much player improvement.. Is it just me?

The team looks much better tonight but I'm talking about individual player assessments..

They certainly seem to have survived the shock of the second half last night. Despite 10 TOs , we are in the game, value the ball and we can win this one.....

First half last night would have been different without free throws.....

Calling it somewhat close on the Hawks

Uthoff for the dunk after a very nice steal and pass

Our interior D must improve and keep a dedicated player on Cooney, deny him the ball

Man I wish our guards could knock down wide open 3's. How do you get a pass in rythm and barely draw iron?

When Josh is in his SPOT, Sapp should give him the ball. He has his spots where, if he receives the pass, he Will make the bucket.....

He is on today, get him the ball.....

Good point about Greg, he is not a dirty player and was trying to block the ball, the player moved.....

Terrible call.....

Work-in-Progress.gif

Brick, Brick, Brick your shot gently down the stream....

Seems to be getting away from us, need to show more toughness and aggression.....

It is starting to seem like deja vu all over again.....

Absolutely no breaks from the refs, not that it would matter.....

I am beginning to dread the nightmares this evening, might have to drink a couple of gallons of Strong coffee.....

This team is not better than last year, just a poorer version of it right now. They have a lot of work to do if they want to beat good teams on their schedule.