***OFFICIAL HAWKS STOMP THE MICHIGAN STATE SHART-ANS GAME THREAD***

24-2 run.

Come on.

Iowa's defense didn't show up for the second half. 40 points allowed in the first 12:57.
If MSU wins at Purdue Sunday they will run the conference. Don't try to tell me for a minute that they had nothing to do with this. Our issue, like is was in East Lansing, is that we started quick shooting when the defecit hit double digits and they weren't falling.

The loss isn’t the problem, now. It’s the mental breakdown that will allow Sparty to beat Iowa the next few games.

Their melting down into typical discombobulation, which will only lead to bad losses.

Take your beat down nd move onto Minneapolis!!

This reminds me of that Maryland game a few years ago when a win woulda catapulted Iowa into the national spotlight and they lost

And this is why Iowa basketball can’t sustain fan relevance. Whenever they have an opportunity to take a huge step forward, they fold. This team was smoke and mirrors. Haven’t beaten anyone above them in standings. This is just Iowa basketball I guess. Never get your hopes up with them. Stopped a long time ago for me. Like Alford era.
People that were enticed to "fill the place up" should get half their money back, only saw Iowa play in the first half.

Yah, they will be back.

If MSU wins at Purdue Sunday they will run the conference. Don't try to tell me for a minute that they had nothing to do with this. Our issue, like is was in East Lansing, is that we started quick shooting when the defecit hit double digits and they weren't falling.

Of course they had something to do with it, but don't try to tell me Iowa played with the same defensive intensity that they brought in the first half.