***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

overall pretty darn good season! Big disappointment in 1 player in particular Fran needs to realize his board play, missed layups and untimely TO's kill this team in close games. Worst last 9 games from someone that needs to lead I've ever seen I think. Fran must limit his minutes in remaining games. Evelyn has played much better, Toussaint makes some freshman mistakes but he hustles and creates problems for people.

I predicted top 6 so Im happy. But the more I see this team the more I realize we are a one man show. If CJ and Weis get hot, this team would be a final 4 team. But they have folded up shop it seems.

I feel sorry for the fans that think this is a good team. Us old timers have seen some special teams. And this isnt one of the, BUT we have special player, Too bad its not the girls game where one player can dominate.

I like playing Minnesota again

NW will likely lose

Then the tiebreaker with Illinois

It's All Good

We didn't lose any credibility with that loss on the road at Illinois

Especially with the comeback ending with a last-second shot attempt

I predicted top 6 so Im happy. But the more I see this team the more I realize we are a one man show. If CJ and Weis get hot, this team would be a final 4 team. But they have folded up shop it seems.

I feel sorry for the fans that think this is a good team. Us old timers have seen some special teams. And this isnt one of the, BUT we have special player, Too bad its not the girls game where one player can dominate.
This is a good team with a great player.

Wieskamp....7 points and 5 boards. Once again he is a no show. The guy has completely checked out for the season. Maybe he could make a WNBA team this summer.

Weiskamp shows no heart, hustle or determination. I can live with JoeT occasional mishaps, at least he tries, plays d and is disruptive. He was our second leading scorer of the game and we lose by 2. Very surprised he sat on the bench the second half.

Fredrick was a no show. Wieskamp still missing in action.

Iowa needs to figure out a way to generate open 3 point shots. Shooting under 20 3s is not a good formula for Iowa.

I really liked Connor being aggressive late and going to the hoop. Illinois did a great job taking away the 3 (which teams are so bad at by the way). Just gotta hit that shot.

Latest posts