***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

Giving up way too many offensive rebounds again just like last game

Illinois doing a lot of slapping and no calls, many times those are just a foul call

Gonna get smoked now. Missing wide open shots, turning the ball over, and not taking care of the defensive rebounds.

Fran fade is real.

Whether you like Fran or not (I do), Fran fade is non-fiction.

He’s a good, knowledgeable, functional basketball coach but he can’t recruit a team that can survive down the stretch if a Big Ten season.
I'm at the point with Fran, I wouldn't be upset if he was let go and bring in Darian DeVries from Drake. He is an Iowa guy and has done well at Drake. I mean, Fran has been here 10 years now...zero Big 10 titles, no Final 4's. No Elite 8's & no Sweet 16's. Maybe it's time to move on from Fran.

The kids aren't pathetic but the effort is. This team may not win another game this year. They lack any mental fight when momentum swings against them. They give up...bad mental errors all over the place. Garza looks gassed.

Stuart-Smalley-1.jpg

I guess an 8 or 9 seed is still better than the Lick years. Fran's peak, Mr. Davis's average, but we should still see our name called and that's ok. We may not last very long and get blown out by a Top Seed, but some people don't make the tournament so that's ok.

Latest posts