***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

I love when teams defend Connor at the 3 point line. It's so dumb and allows Connor easy entry passes into the post

Thanks Underwood

Play the passing lanes and dare him to shoot every time.....if you want to man up and watch him dissect you.......oh well

Pemsl has been on the edge with his inbounds passing for weeks.

But that ref didn’t look like he was even looking at Pemsl’s feet when he made the call.

As evelyn makes 3s your statement is wrong.

We have typical Fran guys that can shoot an occasional 3. Garza is the MAN. We lost Bohannon who will set records at Iowa and we are playing for a 4 seed. No, the rest mean little, Garza means everything.
I’m not arguing that. When did I once say anything about Garza? I said Iowa can’t afford to lose Connor. If you think Bakari is going to keep hitting that shot then you haven’t been watching enough. Connor is a huge part of Iowa’s success and to suggest otherwise is incorrect

Pemsl is blindingly white hot garbage.

Cordell is 142 nonillion Kelvins hot garbage, which is the hottest temperature that the standard model of physics allows. Seriously.

Google it. Type in 142 nonillion Kelvins and there’s a video of Neil DeGrasse Tyson talking about how Pemsl is the hottest fucking garbage that the universe could possibly experience.

That's a tish harsh. He ain't great but he does serve a purpose.
gal_nl_christmasvacation_egmarshall.jpg

So do washing machines. ;)

Latest posts