***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

We're 2/3 of the way through this game and haven't seen a single eye gouge from Woody yet. What the eff?

No you're right. You've convinced me. If Fran would slam a chair and kick the scorers table the shots would surely start falling. Why I'll bet Aaron's shoulder would even start feeling better.

Cause that's what I said. Smfh. I guess you'd rather Fran reads them stories and tell them it's ok they continue to make the same stupid, u forced mistakes.

Dang, I'm getting too worked up over a bb game. It's a little early but I don't have to work today. So now might be a good time to hit the bottle.

We really need to start hitting the defensive boards harder. Too many 2nd chances thus far for Purdue. Come on Hawks, keep it close and lets go get this one. As ugly as it has been the Hawks are in this game!

We really need to start hitting the defensive boards harder. Too many 2nd chances thus far for Purdue. Come on Hawks, keep it close and lets go get this one. As ugly as it has been the Hawks are in this game!
Gotta box out better as well. That last Purdue put back showed two Iowa defenders in the area but nobody boxed out.

Latest posts