**Official Hawks @ osu thread**

Got two real solid wins on our resume now. Going to be a lot of opportunities for wins in this conference, just have to knock down some shots.

Wow. Iowa went conservative at the end to use shot clock and shorten the game, and they actually continued to hit shots. First time I've ever seen that. Usually longer possessions result in blown leads for us.

Wow. Iowa went conservative at the end to use shot clock and shorten the game, and they actually continued to hit shots. First time I've ever seen that. Usually longer possessions result in blown leads for us.

Typically, teams take the air out of the ball and end up having to take tough shots because they're just holding the ball and not executing anything.. But if you're still executing your offense, being patient, working the clock and still looking for a good shot, then I'm OK with it.

Uthoff is the key. He can't disappear. Today he was fabulous!

he was great, no doubt but I still think the key is the 2 guard. Jok hit some shots early. Josh hit a few treys, but maybe even more important was his ability to penetrate the zone and create some pops for the bigs at the rim.

he was great, no doubt but I still think the key is the 2 guard. Jok hit some shots early. Josh hit a few treys, but maybe even more important was his ability to penetrate the zone and create some pops for the bigs at the rim.

Oglesby deserved all his minutes today. The kid plays hard, plays smart.

Jok disappeared in the second half.

Agree ... Moving Clemmons back to the point and off the bench allows a Jok/Olgesby platoon at the 2. Get more production from the 2 then.

3glesby was fantastic today. Not only his shooting but the dribble drive dump offs to the big men were great. Not to mention that pull up 15 footer then the huge rebound with the guy hanging on him. Bobby worked his magic.

Agree ... Moving Clemmons back to the point and off the bench allows a Jok/Olgesby platoon at the 2. Get more production from the 2 then.

Having Clemmons handle the ball at the end of games scares the hell out of me, he does not look confident dribbling when he is being closely guarded.

Having Clemmons handle the ball at the end of games scares the hell out of me, he does not look confident dribbling when he is being closely guarded.

Probably right but Gessell turns it over also. Bottom line is we are missing a fantastic PG. MG/AC are decent but each has flaws.

Gesell had 2 turnovers in 22 minutes, Clemmons had 1 in 19 minutes. Not exactly turnover machines.

What in my post said that either was a turn over machine? Just pointed out that MG had turns also which he did and that we still need a fantastic PG which we do. Still were a lot of plays to be made out there.

Latest posts