**Official Hawks @ osu thread**

Interested to see if osu will stay in this zone. They are playing so lazy in it. With Iowa's shooting, anyone would think that zone is the way to beat Iowa

If we can play the first ten minutes of the 2nd half at a somewhat decent team I like our chances for the win. Hoping for a duplicate of the first half.

I'm thrilled to see a half of basketball like this from the team just to know they can. I still think Ohio State will win this game (something about their game against Louisville and a few terrible second halves we have played has me with low expectations).

I think this team plays better on the road cuz they dont feel like they have to impress the fans. Theyve played better on the road the last 4 or so years I feel like.

OSU not exactly playing tight defense. Give our shooters time to relax and set up and this is what we can do on offense. Be surprised if OSU doesn't ratchet up their D up in the second half.

Let's see if we can take the punches and runs that OSU will show in the second half.

Latest posts