!*****Official Hawks @ Goofs Game Thread*****!

Play calling was great. Everything we called worked until the 15 yard penalty that is a drive killer every time.

Well, neither one is gonna convince the other . . . but I've got history on my side as far as Kirk's end of half skillz. I'm stickin with my assessment.

Well, neither one is gonna convince the other . . . but I've got history on my side as far as Kirk's end of half skillz. I'm stickin with my assessment.

The problem is, your assessment is based on hostory. Not what happened that particular time. I'll ask again, how can anything be more perfect than midfield with a minute left and 3 timeouts? It's better than a minute and 3 seconds with 2 timeouts. It is the absolute perfect amount of time left for where they were on the field. Even if it was an accident, you can't do better than perfect.

Just tuning in. We have serious schematic issues with offense.

It's a nice day. MN isn't a great team and we have 6 points?

Bad offensive days happen to everyone. They seem to happen nearly every week of every season for Iowa

The problem is, your assessment is based on hostory. Not what happened that particular time. I'll ask again, how can anything be more perfect than midfield with a minute left and 3 timeouts? It's better than a minute and 3 seconds with 2 timeouts. It is the absolute perfect amount of time left for where they were on the field. Even if it was an accident, you can't do better than perfect.

Really, you want to make this a 5 page debate . . . let it go

"Iowa is considered a four letter word around here" LOL

Kirk is considered a four letter word around here