!*****Official Hawks @ Goofs Game Thread*****!

Just as many points in the hurricane ND&NCST as there is in the Minnesota desert.

We have 3 points, ball at mid field. Now would be a terrible time to try to make something happen.
Too obvious to take a shot downfield. Something bad could happen. Like another good play by Minnie safety and Minnie ending up at their 20 or inside.

/I know this board is short on sarcasm today.
But that was it.

What the hell is wrong with Beth Mowens? We would have been at mid field with a minute left and 3 timeouts. There was no reason to go faster at that point. Kirk actually played it perfectly.

I think this post got 2 likes because they thought it was sarcasm. It wasn't. With 3 timeouts, the only way time was a factor was going 3 and out and giving up points. There was absolutely no reason to go faster than what we were going. Over a minute with 3 timeouts from mid field is an eternity in college football.

Anyone here know if a Hurricane has ever traveled up to Minnesota to wipe out an entire stadium??

ND and NC State will end up scoring more points playing in the middle of the hurricane than we are going to get in this game. This is game is just flaming dog poo.

I think this post got 2 likes because they thought it was sarcasm. It wasn't. With 3 timeouts, the only way time was a factor was going 3 and out and giving up points. There was absolutely no reason to go faster than what we were going. Over a minute with 3 timeouts from mid field is an eternity in college football.
You do know about the clock management skills of the Iowa HC?

You do know about the clock management skills of the Iowa HC?
Sure do. That's why I'm shocked at how perfect he did this time. You want to score with as little as time left as possible. If he understood this in '02 against Purdue, we wouldn't have needed a miracle interception later to go undefeated in the Big 10.

67 yards passing and a pick against Minnesota is a joke. Give me a valid reason to stay with CJ please.

Latest posts