***OFFICIAL HAWKS CRAP IN PURPLE KITTIES LITTER BOX GAME THREAD***

I0wlgGxZ_400x400.jpg

wolftracks_feature_hummel01.jpg

Those were some man sized rebounds by Baer and Wieskamp down the stretch .

Thinking more about this, these are the plays we normally dont make and it ends up costing us. We're up 5 or so, get a stop, then they get the 50/50 offensive rebound and score. Those 2 rebounds prevented that from happening.

Baer is a straight up winner this year. He's made winning play after winning play and you can tell he knows he's going to. He's playing with senior confidence.

Wieskamp is the future greatest player in hawkeye history as long as he doesn't get hurt or leave early. Scoring, rebounds, and defense. He does it all.

Who needs cook right? Right?

JK

Queue the "we're better without Cook" posts in 3... 2... 1...

Only half way joking. I remember winning a couple games without Jok a couple years ago and people were thinking the same thing. Play better as a team without relying on our star, etc. I personally don't buy that..

Either way, important win. Nice to see them pull through and get it done.

Only half way joking. I remember winning a couple games without Jok a couple years ago and people were thinking the same thing. Play better as a team without relying on our star, etc. I personally don't buy that..

Already happening on Twitter ...

Lol. I already did it. Ewing Theory

Best player overall. Very few weaknesses. Dailey might be the best defender, but J Smooth is a frosh and already in the convo.

I think Wieskamp is way more physical on defense than Dailey is. They are comparable on call defenders, but overall (especially protecting the rim with help defense) I think Wieskamp is better.

I do think we focus too much on Cook when he is in. Tonight we played as a team great sets, good ball movement via pass and dribble. Cook being out required total movement and boy they executed well.

Not better without Cook, as been stated accurately, that's ludicrous. That said...its possible the defense might have been a bit better overall.

Latest posts