***Official Hawks Are Gonna Be #1 In The Country In 5 Hours Game Thread***

Even if our players are in good defensive position they are better athletes and simple rise over us, hitting a lot of tough shots, especially Suggs. Joe and Joe need to be out on the court entire second half unless Gonza goes flat.

Let’s not get too crazy here. Zags have 10 threes. 30 of 51 points. Our confidence is struggling on the offensive end. Let’s see how the second half goes. Not sure why Fry has already written us off as unable to play with the big boys.

Hawks are absolutely gonna so good things this year. This is a damn good team.

But we’re starting to see what some of the weak points are that we couldn’t see before.
True this won’t be a bad loss but I don’t think we are a top 5 team. We might be the 3rd best in the B1G.

Every time Nunge shot the ball, it was pretty much like a turnover. Flip that script to a more reliable shooter. Play lockdown D on Thuggs.

Few did this last time...against our zone...he gets the ball in the middle and it's a two on one game. Fran's getting outcoached as Few wants Iowa to beat them inside the arch. We've shown we can't do it.

Few is doubling Garza anywhere below the free throw line. We should have a ton of offensive rebounds...we have none. That's on Fran too. Get the ball to Garza on one side...and get Nunge and Weiskamp down low on the glass...we should have an advantage on the offensive glass...but our guys sit on the three point line.

Get ball to Garza 10 feet from the hole and let them double and hit the freaking glass. Do that...and the threes will open up.

Bohannon needs to wake up. Down 11 and we get a steal and he makes the worst pass I've ever seen on an easy duece.

Let's not read too much into this game. Iowa rarely goes cold like that and Gonzaga is shooting way over their heads. Granted our defense is helping Gonzaga but we know the weaknesses of Iowa's defense.

Let’s not get too crazy here. Zags have 10 threes. 30 of 51 points. Our confidence is struggling on the offensive end. Let’s see how the second half goes. Not sure why Fry has already written us off as unable to play with the big boys.
Yep this is by far the best they've shot from 3 all season. I guarantee you Suggs has never made that many 3's in a half before, probably not even in a game.