***Official Hawks Are Gonna Be #1 In The Country In 5 Hours Game Thread***

If Jordan isn't hitting the three...you have to sit him...Period. He's a liability...and when he's also turning it over...it's a double liability. Get him off the floor and put toussaint in.

Fran has to find someone who wants to play D if the goals of this team are even going to be realized.

Yeah, well. They are better, mostly due to Suggs. Best I have seen in a long time. I know Iowa’s D will be blasted, but when a team shoots threes like this, you are going to be in deep trouble. Our O has not kept up and we knew going in that would be crucial. We just lost our confidence against a blizzard of three’s.

Can’t wait to hear the JordanNation Beliebers’ reaction in the weekly JBo thread after this game lol.

Iowa's defense combined with missing almost all their three's has been a recipe for disaster.

WTF Iowa???? FOUR Iowa players surrounding the basket, ONE Zags player walks right in, grabs the rebound and puts it in easy. C'mon, man. I don't care about the threes. This kind of crap is infuriating.