Official "@HawkGold Thinks I'm A Closet Badger Fan, Hawks Skate Into Madtown Game Thread

We need to get Sandfort some more shots. The other guys are not even close. I can't remember a season where there's been so many bricks and airballs from 3. Maybe they are getting tired from logging too many minutes. Earlier in the year I thought maybe Kingsbury would be getting a shot at getting into the rotation. He looks like he plays with the same confidence his dad did.

We need to get Sandfort some more shots. The other guys are not even close. I can't remember a season where there's been so many bricks and airballs from 3. Maybe they are getting tired from logging too many minutes. Earlier in the year I thought maybe Kingsbury would be getting a shot at getting into the rotation. He looks like he plays with the same confidence his dad did.

I wouldn't mind Kris and Peyton launching it everytime down the floor

super-mega-baseball-finiteprovision.gif

I know life on the road can be challenging but this is not your typical Wisconsin team. Unless they get hot in their last few games or in the tourney they are not going to be dancing this year. The last two games Iowa themselves look like a one and done team in the NCAA.

Which of the fat ugly sisters gets to set up chairs at the prom tonight.

I'm banging my head against a wall...Wisconsin is giving them every opportunity to win this.

Kris shatters the net

Here we go, Lads
I know life on the road can be challenging but this is not your typical Wisconsin team. Unless they get hot in their last few games or in the tourney they are not going to be dancing this year. The last two games Iowa themselves look like a one and done team in the NCAA.

Which of the fat ugly sisters gets to set up chairs at the prom tonight.

Could one of them wear the silver slipper

About time they called a foul on the cheeseheads. They have been reaching in and fouling and getting away with it.

Latest posts