Official "@HawkGold Thinks I'm A Closet Badger Fan, Hawks Skate Into Madtown Game Thread

Ulis has been AWFUL! I thought Bowen would be running this team by now. Can’t win with bad PG play. Not in postseason.

They are going to have to grind out a game in the 60(s) not what they do well.

I’ll take down 1 at half, just have to hit some fucking shots. Hard to believe how badly this team shoots on the road. I witnessed it, we’ve had Jbo to break us out of funks in the past. Keep working through Tony.

shooting-bottles-fail.gif

I hate being this critical give me something to cheer about Iowa, still sore after that Maryland beat down last night.

I’ll take down 1 at half, just have to hit some fucking shots. Hard to believe how badly this team shoots on the road. I witnessed it, we’ve had Jbo to break us out of funks in the past. Keep working through Tony.
Didn't like the passed up looks late however. Other team can feed off doubt.

The only good news is that we are only 1 point behind

In the sweaty jockstrap of a basketball game

Who would watch this garbage game if not a rabid fan
I couldn't imagine being a Wisconsin basketball fan. I would end up tearing my eyes out watching this kind of basketball multiple times a week.

I gotta give it to these BTN announcers having to pretend to get excited about this amazing game. Not an easy job they have.